How You Can Help
- Send us you wish!
- Tell others about the Tree! Like us on facebook - share us online.
- Volunteer! If you are in San Francisco and would like to help decorate the Tree on November 26 to November 30, 2017 please contact us.
- Sponsor the Tree and the work of Rainbow World Fund with a donation. Click here.
- Tell others about Rainbow World Fund and how the LGBT community is helping others around the world. Learn all about us!
- Come to the December 4, 2017 tree lighting.
Many thanks to these contributors for their support.
Rainbow World Fund's World Tree of Hope ® design and execution team: Linda Mihara, Karen Kai, and Jeff Cotter.
Our special thanks to the following individuals and organizations that help us create the 2017 RWF World Tree of Hope. The tree has over 1,000 origami models on it. The origami each model is folded (some models are created from 6 separate pieces of paper), wired, and submerged in liquid fireproofing solution then dried and reshaped by being steam ironed. Each model is then be hand wired to the 22 foot tree. The tree has 10,000 lights on it. Creating this years tree was a group effort involving over 300 volunteers and 2200 hours.
- Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity from the University of California Berkeley, University of San Francisco, and San Francisco State University
- Positive Force and The Bridgemen
- Junior League of San Francisco
Rainbow World Fund Volunteers
Charlie Purcell- event graphics & web site
Chris Bates - administrative support